Thursday, November 8, 2007

oh boy

he's still damn cute.

I went and saw Mike tonight. He called me yesterday and we talked for a while, he asked me to come and see him because his girlfriend lost her ID and can't go.

He's so cute. I guess he'd been nervous and talking about me to his "neighbor" all day. He was still nervous while we were visiting. He'd be talking and all of a sudden look at me and lose his train of thought. He's always told me that I have the most beautiful eyes he's ever seen, he told me again tonight. He told me that if there's anything that could take him away from the great relationship he's in now it would be me. I didn't say anything else to that other than "I know".

I'm not gonna get wrapped up in him again, I just can't. I told him I didn't trust him and he said he understands and doesn't blame me. He also told me that he's finally figured out how much easier and better it is to tell the truth to people than to lie and he's worked really hard in his current relationship to be up front and honest with her.

On another note, I have to have surgery again. Same thing. Apparently I actually had 2 cysts and no one could feel or see the 2nd one until the 1st was gone. So I'll be broken again in about 2 1/2 weeks. CB said he'd take care of me after I have it done. We'll see if he's still around. Something happened the other day and I've told him he has one more chance and if he screws it up this time I'm walking away.

Sorry for my lack of blogging. I usually do it during the day at work and until yesterday the DSL had been down about a week. It's back up and I'm back!

No new HNT pics today, I'll get some next week.

5 comments:

SoCal Sal said...

I hope you feel ok about how the meeting went. I hope your surgery goes well too.

SoCal Sal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Glad you're back!

ATLLG said...

Hope everything works out ok for you.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.