Saturday, November 3, 2007

Your voice sounds exactly the same...

That's the first thing he said when he called this morning...

Yes, I finally mailed Mike a letter on Wednesday or Thursday.

I'm actually doing really good. It was so great to talk to him. There wasn't any awkwardness or anything. We just talked like it hadn't been even a day since the last time we actually did. It was... comforting. We didn't talk for very long, maybe 10-15min. We talked a little bit about what I've been up to, a little bit about him, a little bit about his girlfriend. I guess he wrote me back yesterday when he got my letter, it'll be interesting to see what he had to say, and he said he'll call again so we'll see.

CB and I are still getting along pretty well. Last night we hung out a bit, he ended up staying the night then today we went out to lunch and to the movies. We saw 30 Days of Night. It was alright, not what I expected and I'm not sure I like how it ends but I was proud of myself for going. I don't usually like horror movies.. well, ever since I saw Event Horizon. That movie scared me so bad I haven't been able to really watch horror movies since I saw it.

The sex is still fucking fantastic... last night as soon as we walked in the door he threw me against the wall and gave me the most incredible kiss. Somehow from there we made it into the bedroom and of course the first thing he does is use that incredibly talented tongue to make me cum.... god, that is just my most favorite thing ever. After that it was allllll good....

Here's to it happening all over again tonight!

2 comments:

Constance said...

Oh yes, Cali Girl, that will be a wonderful night tonight again as well ! Have lots of fun with CB !

SoCal Sal said...

Hope you’re doing ok.