Monday, August 6, 2007

So you know who they are...

On RD's blog she has a little section she calls "The Cast" that details out who it is that she's referring to in her posts. I think it's a really good idea so this is going to be my "The Cast" post.

RD (aka Tori)
My best girl friend and partner in crime. You can usually find us in a bar a couple times a week chillin and looking for cute boys. We've been known to kiss and had that foursome that one time...

JS
A boy I was dating for a minute, we broke up because he reconnected with an old flame and couldn't pass up the chance to try with her. He's adorable, I still have feelings for him and we're still friends. He was the inspiration for a few of my stories (1, 2, 3)

D (aka DM)
A guy I hooked up with a couple times back in June. We had some fun but he's way too flaky for me. Great fun in bed though.

Country Boy (aka CB)
A guy I met and hooked up with one weekend, that turned into a couple weeks of fantastic sex but he came with a lot of drama and wanted more from me then I was ready to give.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Foursome?
Did you say, foursome?

Cali Girl said...

LOL

I believe I did say foursome ;)

Anonymous said...

When do we get to read about that?!? :-D

So, RD has a blog? If you don't mind me asking, which one is it?

Cali Girl said...

LOL!!

Don't you worry, you'll hear about it eventually ;)

Yes, RD has a blog... she actually snuck in a comment yesterdays post but you can find her here:

http://toriblaine.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I'll look forward to it!

Thanks for the link!