Monday, July 30, 2007

Another Moment

I love how we are never able to make it through a movie....

We'll be sitting on the couch and I'll catch you looking over at me and smiling that adorable grin that just begs for a kiss so I'll kiss you, no tongue at first just sliding my teeth across your bottom lip but I can't seem to pull away and stop so they get more urgent and tongue touches tongue fingers pull on hair and grip clothing. Your hand moves down to gently cup my breast and lightly pinch my nipple causing me to gasp then you run your fingers down my body and rest them between my legs and start rubbing my clit through my jeans. This draws a moan from me and I dig my nails into the back of your neck.

You stand up and take me by the hand, leading me to the bedroom. We help each other out of our clothes and you start to guide me to the bed but this time I want to please you, you're always so sweet to me. I turn you a & push you back down on to the bed, following you I bend down and slowly lick you up your thigh drawing a sharp breath from you. I move over to the other side and do the same thing this time rubbing my cheek against your hardness as I continue licking up to your stomach, my tongue circling your belly button, teasing you... I then go back down and start by slowly licking your hardness from base to tip circling around the top when I get there then closing my lips over you and lightly sucking. I tease you for a bit, just sucking on the tip, barely going down then in one motion I go down taking as much of you into my mouth as I can, causing you to cry out. I stay there for a few seconds, letting you savor the sensation before I start moving up and down on you slowly at first then picking up the pace, using my tongue at the same time, driving you crazy... god, I love listening to you.

You get to the point where you can't take it anymore and need to be inside me, you grab my arms and pull me up on top of you sliding into me. We both move to meet each others strokes, savoring the incredible feeling of being so close, so deep inside one another until we reach the point where we can't hold back any longer and explode into one another.

We lay there shaking, holding each other and I close my eyes and just smile...

2 comments:

Constance said...

That was great !

I'm going to add you to my erotica links, Cali girl !

http://www.yesilovethat.blogspot.com

Cali Girl said...

Thank you so much for all your comments and the add!

You've also been added to mine!