Thursday, July 12, 2007

TMI Tuesday- Just a little late

Yes, I know it's supposed to be HNT but I don't have any HN pics and I missed Tuesday so I figured I'd go back & answer some questions :)

1. Who was your childhood hero?
Since about the 6th grade it's been Madonna. I always admired her for her courage to do whatever she wanted to and not worry about what other people thought of her...

2. Have you ever had sex with someone who has a myspace page?
yes, I have... but I didn't meet him(them) through myspace

3. What fantasies have you openly told your partner about?
I actually have a hard time talking about my fantasies but have been very fortunate to meet a few people along the way who have been tenacious enough to get them out of me and fulfill them... I've been tied up, dominated, blindfolded, a threesome w/2 guys and generally stuff like that. I've messed around with a couple girls but the only fantasy that I haven't fully fulfilled (that I can think of) is a threesome with a guy and another girl... I'm still waiting for the right 2 people to make that happen... well, aside from the gang bang fantasy but I don't know if I'd have the guts to do that one...

4. Have you ever said you love someone but didn't mean it?
no... everytime I said it I meant it to some degree.

5. Have you ever woke up in the morning and did not know the person who was next to you?
I've always known who the person was but there was one who I did not know his name. I had met him online and we'd been chatting through IM and the phone for a month or so and I had forgotten his name. Luckily my best friend rocks and knew what was going on so the next morning when she called I put her on the phone with him and she got it out of him for me... Davin

Bonus (as in optional): Do you remember a time when you were having sex that you smile or even laugh about now? Do tell...
LOL... I do have a story, it even has a title... Fiddler on the Roof...

A few years back I was messing around with this guy who liked to tie me up. This one night he had tied me to my bed both hands & feet and there was no way I was getting free on my own. Well, he decided he wanted to smoke a cigarette and his cigs were in his car. So he walks out the front door of my apartment and closes it behind him... *click*.. it locks. When he came back and discovered it he tried my front window and couldn't get it so ended up climbing over the roof of my apartment building and dropping down on to my balcony and coming in the back door.

I can't even image what would've happened if my back door had been locked...

No comments: