Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A great 3rd & Happy 4th!

So last night ended up being a great night.

First my best friend, RD and I went out for dinner and a drink at a local cantina where they had the A's game on and stayed until the game was over...

After that we walked across the street to this little bar but it was packed so we left and headed up the street, as we're walking by we see a couple we know and they end up joining us on our way to another local bar.

We stayed there for a few hours and had a few drinks, it was kind of annoying though, our cocktail waitress completely ignored us and it was taking about 30minutes to get a drink at the bar. Around midnight my best friend and I decide to leave because she's not getting drunk or even tipsy at all due to the slow service and she's all annoyed.

So she and I head up to this bar right near my place and order a couple drinks & a couple shots and she mellows out. We end up talking to a couple nice guys, one of them is cute and he's clearly interested in her, which is good. While we were there D text messaged me to see what I was doing (yay!!!) and I asked him if he wanted to come on up to my place.

We stayed until the bar closed then RD ended up going over to that guys place and D ended up coming over and omg, again with the fantastic sex. I think I'm developing a bit of a crush on this guy, which doesn't usually happen. He's so cute, and sweet, and funny and we have the best sex. Plus he's a cuddler and I just love that. I sooo hope I get to see him again this coming weekend...

Today was pretty fun also, went to my moms for a BBQ during the day and then BBQ'd at RD's house for dinner. After that we watched the fireworks display they put on at the local Fairgrounds.

Happy 4th!!!

No comments: