Monday, July 2, 2007

Happy Monday

Weekends always seem to go by so fast!!

It was a pretty good one though.

Friday after work I went and met some friends for drinks and stayed there for a bit then later my best friend.. we'll call her RD, and I headed on over to our local hangout to have a couple drinks see what's going on.

Let me take you back a bit here... about 3 weeks ago RD and I were at the bar, she got drunk and ended up walking home so I introduced myself to this really cute guy and his roommate. I was drunk, he was drunk, I end up going home with him, we have some good sex, I stay the night and he drives me back to my car in the morning. Didn't ask for my phone number or anything. As I'm driving home I'm thinking, he didn't ask for my phone number, what the hell, then I realize, I've just had my first true one night stand! Don't get me wrong, there have been plenty of guys who I've only slept with once but if it was someone I met online it was prefaced by an IM conversation and a phone call or two or if ti was someone I met out in the world, phone numbers were exchanged.

So, moving back to friday night, we go to the bar and sit down on the end, there are people playing pool behind us but I don't pay them any attention, after a few minutes I go to the bathroom and on my way back I look over to the pool table and there is my one night stand!! I have no idea what to do! Do I acknowledge his presence? He's with his roommate and a girl, and I don't want to interrupt it if he's trying to get with her. So I just sit at the end of the bar with my back to him pretending I don't see him, lol. A while later I go to the bathroom again and when I came out he was standing righ there (awww, how cute) I say hello, he says hello and gives me a big hug and asks why I didn't come say hi to him, I told him it wasd because he was with another girl, turns out that's the 3rd roommate I didn't meet the first night so it's all good. He brings me over and introduces me to her and I chat with the three of them for a bit then I go back over to RD. As the night progressed RD and I ended up sitting over by my one night stand and his roommates and I get the idea that I'm going to hook up RD with the roommate so I can go home with my little hottie again and everybody is all good with it. So we end up going back to their place and my one night stand becomes a two night stand. We fucked for what seemed like hours, he went down on me a little bit & I did the same. We fell asleep and he woke me up, I think, around 5am and we did it all over again until the sun was up, then fell back asleep.

Now, here's the kicker... after I woke up I go to grab my phone to text RD to see if she's ok and when she wants to leave and my little text message thing is showing on my phone so I go to look and I have not one but THREE text messages from D at 1:51, 2:07 and 2:15 basically checking to see if I'm still up.... Murphy's Law ya know :( I swear I probably would've left my one night stand to go see him had I heard my phone.....

oh well, I'm crossing all my parts that I still have a shot at a next time...

2 comments:

Madhatter said...

Hi, just came across ur blog and read all ur posts. Really interesting read. Hope u dont fade out like other bloggers as i think i will b needing my daily fix.
Take care and keep the passion

College Groupie said...

You should have given him your number if he didn't give up his! Some people say it's uncouth, but I feel like if you fucked him then you might as well...