Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just another Thursday...

Today was just an average day, nothing special happened, no juicy details to talk about.... I went and had dinner with my best friend and we walked around the mall for a bit, that was fun...

I'm thinking about texting D tomorrow to see if he wants to get together, I can't get him or the mind blowing sex we had out of my head. I need to find out if it was just a drunk thing or not...

oh, that reminds me, I don't think I ever gave an update on him.... he did end up texting me last week to say hi then Saturday night he sent me one asking what i was doing, that he was at a friends house watching the fights and if I wanted company later. I said that I'd love some. I guess he didn't end up leaving his friends house until later than he thought he would cause he sent me a text at 12:30 saying that he was tired from the night & week and that he was going to go to bed.... hmmmm, effin guys...

So we'll see what happens tomorrow and this weekend... I promise I'll try to have a hot time to write about!

ttfn

No comments: