Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New Addiction and an Admission

I think I get the whole Blog addiction now!

Yesterday I found the "next blog" link at the top of the page and started surfing. I found a bunch of cool blogs! It's like peering into someone else's life and I'm quite the voyeur so I love it!

I found one that really fascinated me so I added a link to it on the right (I'll add more) ... this girl sounds sooo much like me it's scary. Well, except the being paid for sex thing.. I'm too picky to travel that route. I like younger guys and I know the money is with the older ones....

however, I can't really say that I've never done it though.

A few years back I was working a different job and one of our customers was really attracted to me and offered to pay me if I slept with him. The thought kind of excited me and he wasn't gross or anything so I agreed to do it. He went down on me, which I love and the sex wasn't bad and I made a decent amount of money for it. It only happened 2 or 3 times before he was begging to do anal and that's something I'll really only do with a boyfriend so we ended up parting ways.

I can't say I'll never have sex for money again but for now I'll stick to fucking younger guys for fun :)

No comments: