Tuesday, June 19, 2007

boys, boys, boys...

Why do they have to be so confusing...

Friday night my best friend and I went to the bar and had a really good time. My ex roommate was there (I rented a room in her house last year for 6months while I was going through the breakup with the ex) with a couple of her guy friends and I started talking to one of them... we'll call him "D".

This guy was hella funny and we were having a great time. At one point he accudentally dropped his glass on the floor and a piece of it cut open my toe so for like half the night my foot was up in his lap while he held a napkin to it cause the bar didn't have any band-aids and it wouldn't stop bleeding, lol

So at the end of the night I end up being too drunk to drive so my ex roommate drives her, D and I to her house. She goes to bed and he and I end up kissing on the couch and winding up in bed together.... and all I can say is.... wow. He was so sweet and passionate and it was just one of the best times I've had in bed in a while. That wasn't even the best part... The best part is that afterwards we talked and talked until the sun started to come up. I seriously can't remember the last time I did that with someone.... He told me his "story" and asked why I didn't have a boyfriend so I told him a bit about mine... it was really cool. The next morning I had to get up and leave around 9 to go out of town and he was so cute, I went to get up and he grabbed me and pulled me close so I wouldn't go.... he gave me his number and I gave him mine.

So here's where I get all confused. ok, I am self admitted bad at dating. I've always either met someone through a friend or work or whatever or just had casual relationships.... I've never really "dated". I don't like drama and I don't play games so I don't really know all the "rules of dating". Like you're supposed to wait 3 days to call or whatever it is... wtf, if you like the person call them the friggin next day and just say hey, I had a great time... but whatever... it is what it is... So, I haven't talked to him since that night and I'd like to but I'm impatient and it's driving me nuts... compounded with the fact that I sent him a text message Sunday night and never got a response.

Normally I wouldn't care 'cause normally I'm good with one night stands or casual things but there was just something about this guy that got through my walls to get me intrigued enough to want to talk to him again...

oh good lord, I sound like some insecure little high school girl don't I.... ok, enough of all that, I had a week moment and voiced my thoughts.... composure regained, I'll stop now....

No comments: