Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Toy Crisis

yep, that's right... I'm having a toy crisis.... the x-rated kind

Although I prefer the real thing every so often a girl has to do what a girl has to do.... So, I have this favorite vibe... it's just a regular hard plastic one with purple & white candy cane stripes but boy does that sucker vibrate.... yum!

Anyways, when I moved in October I packed it in a different spot than the rest of my toys and now I don't remember where that was and I can't find it :( So, a couple weeks ago I go to use favorite #2 and the sucker breaks... wtf... ok, moving on to favorite #3... yea, not so much... that one I apparently left batteries in and the corroded and the inside is all rusted & stuff....

So, toy crisis it is....

Possibly my saving grace.... my best friend told me today that someone she knows is having a pleasure party tomorrow so we're gonna go check it out...... thank god

So, cross your fingers for some good vibrations!

No comments: