Monday, June 25, 2007

oops...

So it's been 6 days since my last blog post....

I don't have *too* much to report... no new guys this weekend, I almost got to see D on Sat night but it ended up being too late when he was done at his friends house so he just went home to bed with promises of *soon*... we'll see about that, lord knows I'm not sittin at home waiting for a guy to find time for me :P

I did go with a couple of friends to the Gay Pride Festival in SF this weekend, that was fun (I'm not gay)... All the costumes and just wide array of people trip me out, I love it. Plus the booths give out tons of free stuff like lube and condoms and I've been trying to be really good about practicing safe sex so I needed condoms. The two friends I went with are a male couple so I traded them my lube for their condoms and we all made out nicely :)

Later when I'm home I'll see if I can't figure out how to get some pics linked into my blog to show some of the stuff that was there.

ttfn

No comments: