Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Retail Therapy!

So, I've never been much of a shopper..... I hate trying on clothes cause it's always so hard to find something I like and it can be really discouraging when somnething doesn't fit and you have to go to the next size up... but recently my best friend has turned me around and I'm growing to really like it.

Anyways, tonight my best friend asked me if I wanted to go to the mall so we go to Macy's and check out the makeup department, she bought some stuff, I didn't... although it was hard not to, lol.

Then we got to go Fredericks.... yay! I LOVE that store! They actually have my size.... I've been trying to convince the universe that I'm a 38DD but really I'm not, *sigh* I'm a 38E. That may sound all fun & stuff but it's really not... it sooo hard to find bras that fit, cute ones at that, (plus it's hell on the shoulders and back) but Frederics has them! So I have 3 new cute bras... yay!

Now to just find someone to show them to... lol

That's a story for another time....

No comments: