Sunday, July 15, 2007

Moments

From the moment I looked into his beautiful blue eyes the rest of the world just melted away, time stopped and something happened. We talked for hours and as the night wore on our chairs got closer and closer together and we developed a need to touch... a hand on a leg idly drawing circles finding the others hand and giving little sqeezes, fingers brushing across a cheek, leading up to that moment where we looked into each others eyes and leaned in for that first magical kiss. Tongues caressing, tasting and exploring each others mouths.

Later he drives me home and I invite him up. We continue exploring one another, kisses trailing over to ears and down to necks. He tells me it's been a long time since he felt this way and can't stop smiling. He removes my shirt and kisses down my chest lightly sucking on my nipples, trailing his tongue to my belly button swirling, teasing, making me feel incredible. He unbuttons my jeans and pulls them off resuming the kissing from my belly button traveling down until he reaches the perfect spot. He flicks his tongue back and forth and lightly sucks, then inserts a finger, then two inside me. The incredible sensation doesn't go on long before I start to feel it building up inside me until I explode but he doesn't stop there. He continues licking and sliding his fingers in and out letting the waves of ecstacy wash over me until I can't take it anymore and I reach down to pull him up so I can taste myself on his lips. I want him inside me and he slides in so easily in one breathtaking moment. He pauses just to take in the sensation then slowly at first he starts to slided in and out of me increasing his tempo our bodies moving together as one. He makes sure he's at the perfect angle and soon I feel another orgasm starting to build. I tell him he feels so good and not to stop, he can hear in my moaning that I'm approaching that moment of release, he quickens his pace and I cry out in ecstacy as it washes over me, he slows down and savors the sensation, letting me come to my senses again then again picks up the pace. We touch, we kiss, we just enjoy the feeling of one another until he is unable to hold back any longer. We lay there holding each other then he pulls away, laying on top of me, looking into my eyes, smiling and says "this is perfect"

and it was...

No comments: