Tuesday, July 24, 2007

TMI Tuesday- Actually on Tuesday!

See, I knew I could do it!!
1. Leather, lace or silk?
tough call... probably lace... it's sexy.. leaves a bit to the imagination but not much. Silk I could also go for, I love the feeling of it...

2. Do you subscribe (or regularly buy) to any "dirty" magazines? Which ones?
I actually have a (free) subscription to both Maxim & Stuff but the address goes to the ex's house and we don't really talk anymore so I haven't been able to get them to change the address.

3. Have you ever had sex in water (tub/pool/lake/ocean)?
yes, although I'm not much of a fan, the water washes away all the natural lubricant and it doesn't feel as good... I love making out in the water though :)

4. The three words that best describe you in bed are ____, ____, and ____. Three words that best describe your most recent partner in bed are ____, ____, and ____.
hmmm... for me I'd have to say loud, sensual and kinky, for him amazing, sensual and perfect...

5. Did you lose your virginity as an impetuous youth, "to prove that you loved" him/her, because of a romantic gesture, a newly wed or other (please describe because I can't think of what an "other" might be)?
I was actually just horny and wanted to have sex to see what it felt like, lol

Bonus (as in optional): Name three words that:

a) get you excited b) make you squirm c) make you laugh
This one I'm having a real tough time with, I could tell you things but not specifically words...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you on the water comment!

Nice answers.

Happy TMI!!!

Bunny said...

Great answers!! Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

I dig the picture you used with the post, pretty pretty. Great answers. Happy TMI! :o)

Nice & Naughty said...

LOVED your profile pic, so sensual!!! Ditto on the water sex! Happy TMI!

Mon...

Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Happy TMI!