Thursday, July 26, 2007

Patience

Warning: I'm about to get a little mushy here but I know you can all handle it!

Yes, it's all about a boy... and I'm probably about to sound like a 15yr old girl

I guess I should give him a name since it seems he might be sticking around for a little bit, I'd call him Prince Charming but RD already picked that one up in her own blog... so, I'll simply use his initials and call him JS.

This boy is CUTE, and I do mean cute, adorable, sexy, whatever word you want to come up with... he has one of those cute, little boy, crooked-melt you right down to your toes smiles, he's the same age as me, 6'3", brownish hair and has these incredible blue eyes that I could stare into for hours.

don't fall for him, don't fall for him...

He's taken to calling me every night, and we talk for at least an hour each time... last night he was so cute, he had plans to meet a buddy for dinner so made it a point to call me beforehand just to say hi and chat for a bit but then he called me after he got home too, to let me know he got home ok and we ended up chatting for like an hour and a half about this & that.

too cute!

oh, one of the best parts... he's a baseball fan! I cannot tell you how hard it is to actually find a guy who likes baseball as much as I do. Like I will watch it on tv, at home, by myself. Heck, I'll even watch it online or listen on the radio. He's the same way :)

yea, I've got a crush....

This one will take time and patience though.... I know I alluded before to there being a big pink elephant in the room... he was married, he loved her, she passed away... recently. So he's still dealing with all that and isn't ready for anything too serious right now. I told him it's ok and there's no pressure and that this will be whatever it is and we'll just take it day by day. Me saying that really seemed to put him at ease and made him happy. So I'm gonna sit back and let him take the lead and just see what happens...

Patience is a Virtue, right?

No comments: