Saturday, July 28, 2007

Rambling on...

Lately I've realized that I'm truly happy for just about the first time in my life (did I write about this already?). I mean, I haven't always been a miserable person or anything, I just kinda always felt likesomething was missing from my life. I know, now you're thinking it's because I me I met JS but it's not, I've been feeling like this for a while now. I used to be the friend who it's next to impossible to get me to commit to anything social and usually making up my mind kicking & screaming at the last minute. Of course, any time I did go out I'd usually have a fabulous time and ended up being the one who went home last.

Not so much this year.

This year I'm the girl who wants to be out every night living it up! I have discovered that I love hanging out at bars, I've met some of the best people there recently. No, I am not your typical barfly... and I hate that term. I've also discovered that I'm hot... I've always known that I'm pretty and never really had a problem attracting guys but it's been really interesting to go to a bar, pick out the guy that I want to take home and actually accomplish it just about every time. Yes, guys are horny but I'm picky so it's not like I'm goin home with the desperate ones.. ohhhh, no.... if I'm naked, you're hot too.

oh yea, so back to being happy.... it's a trip and I like it. I smile all the time, I like being out and meeting new people and I'm not afraid to be the person who starts the conversation with someone new. I'm even finally ok with going places by myself. I'm really having a good time and I've realized that while I'd love to have someone to share my life with, I don't *need* someone. Wow, that took HOW long?

Have I grown up finally?

Emotionally, I believe I finally have...

No comments: