Monday, July 9, 2007

don't wanna sleep...

Last night I had this dream that I was laying in bed and my grandmother was smothering me and I couldn't breathe... I don't know if I was awake or asleep but I'm pretty sure I had a panic attack...

fyi- I've been drinking tonight so please excuse me...

I didn't share yesterday because I had other things on my mind but I did end up taking home a HOT little 21yr old Saturday night, at this other bar we sometimes go to, which resulted in a few really good orgasms. This little boy had a beautiful nicely sized cock and he really knew how to use it. I was on my period a little still so there was no oral but he was able to hit all my sweet spots and I think I ended up cumming like 4 or 5 times... Now he says he's gonna check out the place I usually hang out at to see if he can find me again.... I thought that was cute.

I wish I had someone to snuggle up to tonight to chase away the bad dreams....

g'night all....

No comments: