Friday, August 10, 2007

Ouch

Warning- this post is not sexy in any little way (well, except a little at the end)

This is getting really annoying and excuse me while I get all Gyno on you for a bit. So a few weeks ago during sex he went deep and apparently hit my cervix. Yea, I know you guys get all proud when you bottom out but holy mother effin ow. It caused everything down there to cramp up and it's been cramped ever since. I felt like I wanted to throw up. Now, this has happened before, with other people, in the past but the pain usually goes away in a couple hours... not this time. It'll be 3 weeks tomorrow since it started hurting.

I did email my OBG a few days ago to tell him about it but all he did was send in a script for Vicodin for me. So, hmm.. let me find a time to take the Vicodin when I'm not working with money or out drinking...plus, isn't that only going to mask the pain and not get rid of it or find the cause of it?

Fourtunatly, in my web surfing, I've found that I'm not the only person who has experienced this problem so I figure if everything is still cramped next week, I'll email my primary care Dr. and see what he says.

Aside from all that, RD just messaged me and said she's not going out tonight.. wtf :( She doesn't want to come to the party tomorrow night either so that means I won't get to hang out with her this weekend except probably a bit tomorrow when I come visit her at work and then at my Grandmothers Memorial on Sunday.

Well, since I rambled on about gyno stuff the least I can do is leave you with a pic


Have a Good weekend, may everyone get laid! (I sure plan on it!)

3 comments:

Kitty's Tiger said...

You poor baby, that sucks, maybe he should be a little more gentle. And by the way the pic at the end is hot. I think I have something for you.....right there. LOL


Very nice site indeed I will be back very soon.


Oh and have you tried the heating pad..I was like two hours shy of my obgyn degree....and I am full of shit too but Try the ole heating pad it could not hurt any worse.

Cali Girl said...

well hello there!

I'll try the heating pad, hadn't thought about that, thanks!

Glad you like the pic ;)

Anonymous said...

I was going to suggest a heating pad but I was beat to it. One of my ex's had a problem that sounds similar. I had to be careful with her during sex so as not to cause her any pain. It would last for weeks or months when it did happen. She usually nursed it with advil and a heating pad. I always wanted her to see a doctor about it but she was always too embarrassed to do so.

I hope that you figure it out soon and stop hurting.