Thursday, August 30, 2007

Next!

A while back RD found this really good article about breaking up and moving on and we've sort of adopted one of the points from it..

I will learn to say "next!"
Plain and simple, the world is full of men. Everywhere you turn, there's a man. Look — there goes one now! A wise woman once told me that men are like city buses: If you miss one, there will always be another. I decided that, from now on, I would not assign any man
too much meaning too early on. I am not going to worry that I won't find "it" again. I will not worry that I'll end up in a rocking chair surrounded by cats
and empty wine bottles. I will remember that there will always be another.

Speaking of there always being another, I already have someone calling & texting me trying to get me to go out with him. Sheesh, I haven't even been single 5 minutes, I need room to breathe people! Besides, I'm not really a one guy kind of girl... How do I break that to a country boy who I've apparently got "hypnotized" as he puts it... *sigh* His crush is probably my fault though, everytime I've seen him I've been drinking and I get really flirty when I drink... oops!

RD and I went shopping at Fredericks of Hollywood the other day and I bought these really sexy lacy heels... I'm at work or I'd take a picture to post for today, I'll have to remember to do that when I'm there... for today, you get the shirt I'm wearing.. it's kinda hard to read but it says "My Pad or Yours"

HHNT!

5 comments:

~Tim said...

Either pad is fine with me!

HHNT

Constance said...

Cute slogan on the t-shirt, Cali Girl !

There is always another man, true, but I'd rather take a limo than ride the bus :)

Poor guy, flirting with you, smitten when you aren't ready yet to jump his bones ! Give you at least 5 weeks maybe - not just 5 minutes after breakup !

Anonymous said...

Yep Cali, there are plenty of us 'fish in the sea'. You'll find the right one, I promise.

And I love the shirt! Too funny... plus it accentuates your lovely boobs quite nicely. :-)

HHNT

Constance said...

Hope that you have a great Labor Day weekend, Cali Girl !

Anonymous said...

I love Fredericks! I love taking my boyfriend in there with me too. That sounds weird to some people but it's not to me, lol. =D

You got the po' boy hypnotized, lol. Sigh. Good luck darlin'.

Ha, that shirt if freaking cute.