Tuesday, September 4, 2007

what a weekend... oops.. and some TMI

ok, so if I was a guy right now I'd be typing "I swear, I don't know how to keep my dick in my pants"... oh wait... I typed it anyways... You'd even think me having surgery would keep my pants on since I'm not allowed to have sex for 2 more weeks...

yea right, nice try...

So, Friday night I had actually planned on staying home and finishing up an online course that I had to take but my best guy friend called to say he and his wife were on their way to the bar and I should meet them there. Now how could I say no to that :) So I go, we drink & have a blast and then things get kinda fuzzy.

I know the country boy showed up while my friends were still there and was watching me from across the bar because onbe of my friends kept commenting on it. I know that after my friends left at some point I ended up going to talk to him and I was at the bar till it closed. I know he drove me home and my drunk ass ended up inviting him in...

d'oh...

We didn't really do much that night, I was so tired I just wanted to fall asleep. He did ask for a kiss though and we ended up making out and he ended up kissing me all over. He knew I couldn't have sex yet but damn that boy if he didn't keep trying to get down my panties, lol. I kept having to tell him no and push him away because I'm still healing and still had a couple sutures... did he give up, oh no... instead while kissing me he took his hand and lightly over my panties stroked my clit until I came... after that he conceded and took me into his arms and I fell asleep (passed out)

does it end there?

oh no...

So the next morning I wake up to him running his fingers down my arm and my back, he gave me a back massage then kissed the back of my neck, down my back, my butt, the backs of my legs and my feet... I had chills running up & down my whole body, it was incredible... he turned me over and did the same thing down the front... kissing and running his tongue down my neck, my breasts, my tummy, my thighs, knees, calves, ankles & feet... on his way down he tried to stop at my panties and I pushed him away so sneaky thing he was.... from my feet he started to move back up kissing and tickling to my thighs where he slowly ran his tongue up my inner thigh just to the edge of my panties then went across to the other side and did the same. He did this a few times until I was very much turned on then as he was moving from one side to the other he'd run his tongue across my panties over my clit... as you can imagine it only took a couple times of doing that before I wasn't pushing him away any more. He then proceeded to lick me through my panties, playing with my clit with his tongue... it was actually one of the more erotic things I've experienced. When I came, I came hard...

I let him stay with me Sat night also ;)

It's gonna be an issue though... he really likes me and I'm not looking for anything more than fun... kinda sucks cause I think he'd be really fun in bed...

Now for some TMI!

1. What did you eat for dinner yesterday?
meatloaf & salad.. yum

2. How much cash is in your purse/wallet right now?
none, it's all in my pocket

3. What have you done to avoid being flirted with by someone you didn't like?
Try to find a nice way out of the conversation and if that doesn't work I'll usually make some rude-ish comment to try to help them get the picture...

4. Do you believe the theory "Once a cheater always a cheater"?
In my experience it's usually true but I do believe that people can change if they really want to.

5. Describe your sex life in two words.
fun & interesting

Bonus (as in optional): Would you/have you ever paid money for sex?
nope, no need ;)

5 comments:

ATLLG said...

damn... first and speechless...

a man that knows how to use his mouth!

nice TMI answers

Constance said...

Good Wednesday evening and Oh my, Cali Girl ! What he did sounds VERY nice indeed !!!!!
Being licked like that throguh panties is delicious - such a tease !

~Tori said...

You~"where's your beer at?"
Him~"I think it's over there..."
You~"why don't you go find it!"

you call that subtle????

Cali Girl said...

LOL!!

Well, he was bothering me and he just wouldn't take any of the hints!

Hi Annie & atllg... I'm glad you liked my story! It really was such an erotic experience!

Anonymous said...

Holy Krikies! That sounds so damn hot... I love it when I can get a woman to cum in her panties. It's so erotic!!!

You may want to consider keeping this guy around for a while... you'll be healed soon. :-)

Great TMI answers, but Tori's example made 'subtle' a lot more funny!!!