Friday, September 7, 2007

OOC

Here, let me translate...

Out
Of
Control

yep, that's me.

Last night around six Country Boy was text messaging me and said he was down at the bar and could he buy me a drink or two. At first I said no but gave in and decided to go down there around nine. He bought me a drink and we sat down across from each other at a table a little ways away from the bar. He was in the booth part and I was in a chair across from him, kinda sideways so I could see what was going on behind me at the pool tables & bar. The friend he was there with sat in a chair near where I was. So, the three of us were chattin about this & that when this girl came over, sat down next to him and started talking to him. His friend immediately got up and went over to the pool tables and I kinda turned sideways so I wouldn't be all up in their conversation.

The music was loud and I don't hear very well plus he's not my boyfriend and what he does in his life is really none of my business but I could hear that she was trying to get him to go home with her. He kept telling her no and she was asking why and he wouldn't tell her. I know that was more for my sake than anything, he knows I want space and for him to take his time so he's not gonna tell someone that he's there with me or anything assumptive like that. So the girl then said something about him asking her to come down there & he replied saying it was to hang out nothing more. She also mentioned something about him kissin up on her earlier in the night and then asked if I was the reason he didn't want to leave with her... luckily around that time the bartender, who is a friend of mine, came walking by and saw the look on my face and figured out what was going on so she came over and stood right next to me and struck up a conversation until that girl got the hint and left to go sit back at the bar.

You'd think that was it right? Not so much. Like 2 minutes after the bartender left the girl came back over and leaned down to talk to him. At this point I was done with the b.s. so I just stood up without a word and walked away, on over to the bar. I wasn't watching but when I got to the bar I was told as soon as I got up to walk away he got up and walked outside, leaving her there. The girl ended up leaving altogether not too much later and he came back inside. He then came over to where I was kissed my hand & said he was really sorry about all that and would I like to come sit with him at the bar. I agreed and we went over and sat down.

He ended up playing pool with the friend he was there with and between shots we kinda talked. Then the strangest thing happened that kinda pissed me off a little bit... It was close to 11(my bedtime) and I had finished my drink so I was thinkin about maybe going home soon but he asked if he could buy me another. I figured I'd have one more with him then go home. Oh no.... I got my drink, he paid for it then said he was leaving... wtf.... After all the asking all week for me to hang out with him, I finally give in and do it then he decides to leave me... by myself... with a full drink... at the bar.... He knew I was pissed too, and know what he said to me as he was leaving... just trying to give you your space so you'll want me more.

son of a...

you know what... it effin worked

I was so mad that not even five minutes after he left I got up, left my full drink on the bar and went home. I sent him a bitchy text message and of course he sent a nice one back.. we ended up trading text messages and I finally calmed down then around 12:30 we finally got to him asking if he could come over & make it up to me... what was I gonna say, no? :) The whole oral sex through the panties thing is so erotic... this time tough, he did manage to talk me into letting him take them off... and oh my god... this boy has some skills.... he's perfect with the gentle teasing at first then knows when to apply more pressure and speed later... none of that hard sucking that I just don't like... gotta be gentle with me :)

I told RD not to let me take him home Saturday night when we go there...

I refuse to let his persistence wear me down...

3 comments:

~Tori said...

"I refuse to let his persistence wear me down..."

soooooo... how's that workin' out for ya????

<3

Constance said...

Good Monday afternoon to you, Cali Girl !

Sounds like County boy is a bit of an as****e, but with an amazing tongue ! And sometimes men like that just get us to forgive them, don't we ?!?

Glad that he does it the way you like it ! Great oral sex is RARE, and amazing when done right...

Had to start posting again... My hormones just wouldn't let me quit blogging ! But somehow, I don't think you mind... :)

Loving Annie

Cali Girl said...

Annie!

I'm sooooo glad you're still here!!

He actually really isn't an ass, that's my fault for making him come off like that. He's pretty much gotta be one of the nicest guys I've ever met... in fact, he's almost too nice for me... He's an aquarius so he's a pleaser... I'm a Virgo.. I need a guy who's gonna stand up to me!

oh well, I'm trying!