Monday, September 10, 2007

So much for doctors orders...

and damn he was persistent....

yes, I had sex this weekend

It was great

damnit

but really... Friday night I let Country Boy come home with me, nothing happened that night but the next morning he did the whole kissing me all over teasing thing until I let him get my panties off for some fantastic oral... ok, he knows I can't have sex yet but damn if this boy isn't good at the art of seduction. After I came he laid down behind me spooning me and wrapped his arms around me. He was kinda kissin on my neck and back a bit and was hard so he put his cock between my legs. Being all wet from the orgasm a few minutes prior, it slid between them pretty easily. He didn't try to put it inside me at first, he was just moving back & forth, rubbin on my clit and teasing the heck out of me...so of course he got me to the point where when he finally did slide inside me I didn't say no... and omg, wow did that feel good. He went slow (at first) and kept checking to make sure he wasn't hurting me, it was sweet...

There's more but that's all I'm gonna share right now... I still have mixed feelings about him. His persistence is starting to wear me down but I'm not ready to give up being single quite yet. I'm having so much fun in my life without one specific someone. Plus, I still get a little sad everytime I see JS and it's not fair to bring anyone else into my life while I'm still doing that.

So, for now I'll have fun with it and continute to be open and honest about what i'm feeling and just kinda go from there.

1 comment:

~Tori said...

pfft... i KNEW you'd never make it to your birthday...

at least it was really good and you didn't blow your celibacy (short lived as it might have been) on bad a bad lay!