Thursday, September 13, 2007

oops, I almost missed HNT

shame on me...

I'm a little stressed out at work these days. I can't talk to my boss anymore and it's really frustrating. I call him up and he's always too busy to listen to what I have to say then forgets to call me back. On top of that, he always forgets stuff so I have to remind him multiple times and he gets all pissy when it's something he remembered or something he didn't and he already has alternate plans.

So, needless to say, a few months ago I started having this really weird burning pain in my chest, at first I thought it was my lungs because I have mild asthma but my inhaler didn't help at all. The pain would only last for about an hour or so then go away. Well, about 2 1/2 weeks ago the pain started up again and hasn't stopped since. I was waking up in the middle of the night just wanting to cry it hurt so bad. I tried, I think Tums & Maalox with no results so I emailed my Dctor and he told me to try Pepcid for a week to see what happens. His suspicion is that I have GERD. Whetever it is it hurts and needs to go away, lol.

Anyways, this week for HNT I'm giving RD a little payback for calling me out in my comments (she knows about it) and posting a pic of her in a bra... followed by a couple of me :)
HHNT!!


7 comments:

Constance said...

Cali Girl,
Heartburn or GERD probably, yeah. Try not eating for at leats an hour before you go to bed, and then maybe sleeping propped up on 2 pillows...Lying flat seems to make it worse.
Have you had your heart checked too ?
Or could it be a panic attack ?
Definitely check it all out.
Hope all is better soon -
Loving Annie

Anonymous said...

I love that red bra!!! It is just wonderful on you!
And... about your boss... I would call that harassment... It seems to me that he have some intention to make you feel bad... Mine is doing the same... if I have something I want him to know, it takes more than a week for me to be allowed to meet him... often, I just forgot about the stuff... and I am the one who looks dumb... like disturbing for nothing after all...
But I know well it is done in purpose... just to annoy me...
HHNT! and hang on... the bad don't have to win all the time...

~Tim said...

Feel better sooner!

HHNT

ATLLG said...

hmmmm I'm not a doctor but ....if you need a good male nurse maid I'd be more than happy to take care of you...and if something as hot as YOU worked for me...well we would be working on ALOT of projects together...hmmm the pics...WOW...I love attitude and mmmmmmm I wanna see more!

sorry to be late...HHNT!

Anonymous said...

That last pic is almost identical to one an ex-girlfriend gave me. Are you sure you're not her? Happy belated HNT!

Wandering Lover said...

I have acid reflux and I take Nexium which is awesome. I usually never have problems after taking it.

Lovely pix by the way. :)

Cali Girl said...

Sorry for the delay in answering your comments all :)

Annie- I've heard of the 2 pillows thing, I need to go buy some to put between my mattress & boxspring. It's definately not a panic attack, I know what those suckers feel like.. ick.

Searabbit- I wish I could claim the red bra in the pics but it's not me it's my best friend RD. I did pass on the complement to her though :)

~tim- thanks!!

atllg- sweetie, I can use a male nurse as hot as you any day of the week!

tug- lol, no, I'm fairly certain I'm not your ex :p

twl- Thanks :) I actually got an RX for Prilosec and it seems to be working well so far so crss your fingers!

Thanks for all your comments, I love them!