Friday, September 21, 2007

HNT- little late

Well, I have drama with the Country Boy but I'm too tired to post all about it today... I think I may be done with him though... After a million drunk text messages and 8 drunk phone calls with hang ups I've had just about enough...

My birthday is tomorrow... woot? At least I don't look my age :)

I usually love my birthday. Every year I throw a party and hang out with my friends and just have a good time. This year I'm still getting together with friends for dinner and drinks but it's going to be the first birthday without my Grandmother plus RD is going to be out of town and that makes me really sad.

So for HNT & in honor of my Bday here is a pic of one of my tattoos, it's the symbol for Virgo on the back of my neck :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first in blog-land to shout a bit HAPPY BIRTHDAY your way!!!

WOOHOOOO!!! Pary like a rock star!!!

Great tats, too!!!

Constance said...

Happy Birthday to you, Cali Girl !

Very pretty back of the neck picture !

Sorry to hear about country boy, but he sounds like more heartache/headache than his talented tongue is worth...

Cali Girl said...

Thanks you two!

boy did I ever party like a rock star, lol

Annie- unfortunately you're right... I did give it another shot over the weekend but he did it all over again so I think I'm just gonna walk away this time...