Wednesday, September 12, 2007

WW#41... The Naked Truth

I believe this is my first Wet Wednesday post... go me... If you'd like to play along check it out

1. how thin is TOO thin for you in a lover? is it someone like kate bosworth, posh spice, or mark anthony?
I'm sittin here trying to figure out how exactly to answer this question.... I actually prefer guys with a little meat on their bones. I love big arms & chests, you don't need to have 6-pack abs to impress me. In fact, I'd take the imperfect guy before the perfect guy 9 times out of ten... oh, except I'd take Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp or Vin Diesel any day of the week :) ... I'm the same way with girls, eat a damn cheeseburger... I don't want to see your collarbone or your ribs...




2. how 'large' is too big for you in a lover? (i'm not going to list any names as terms like large, overweight, and big are all part of individual taste - but feel free to list celeb names, etc.)
Just be or be close to height/weight proportionate... even though John Goodman is funny I don't find him sexy...

3. if you were to get a new lover and this weekend was your first time having sex with them. how would you feel about them seeing you nude? is a look in the mirror in the buff cringe-worthy, or are you lookin' pretty damn good?

oh, I cringe, lol.... and it really all depends on the guy, what they like and how comfortable they make you feel about yourself.

Happy Hump Day... I wish many orgasms to all!!!!

1 comment:

ATLLG said...

Wow...how can I be first? Who cares! I am !

Great answers you are so right on with all of them!