Thursday, September 6, 2007

boy issues, I need a new job and some HNT

I didn't want to take away from my weekend story(cause it really was damn hot!) but my country boy is actually driving me crazy... and not the good kind of crazy.

This poor boy has such a huge crush on me and wants more from me than I want to or am willing to give and I feel kinda bad about it. I keep telling him, and have been telling him from the beginning that I need space and that I'm not ready for anything serious right now. He knows, but I have to keep reminding him, that it was only a week ago I stopped seeing someone I really liked. He text messages me all the time, which I don't mind, the problem is that every day he asks me out. I usually side-step it by saying something about him being persistent but yesterday I was done with all that. I told him it would be nice for once to have a conversation with him that doesn't include him asking me out.... In my experience that would've pushed most guys away, but not him.. he replied "I can do that"

He's too nice for me...

I want a nice guy but I want someone who is going to stand up to me and take the lead and be my partner, not my pet.

One thing he really doesn't have working in his favor is that I'm a Virgo and he's an Aquarius. Don't get me wrong, I love Aquarius, both my sister and RD fall under that sign and they are some of the sweetest people around, it's just not the right sign for a Virgo to be in a relationship with...

Here's something I found about the compatability...
VirgoWoman & Aquarius Man
This is not a very good match for either one of you. You may be drawn to the Aquarius boy because he shares with you an intellectual, logical way of looking at the world. However, he is also a dreamer who spends a lot of his time theorizing about the future and chasing wild ideas tosee where they lead. Meanwhile, you’re stuck doing all the practical stuff. He’s the type of guy, with you, who will try to get you to do his homework so he can figure out how to reconfigure his computer. You’ll feel used, and you’ll get extremely frustrated at his head-in-the-sky behaviour, but you won’t be able to change him. A difficult match that’s better left unmade.

This unlikely combo can be filled with plenty of activity and adventure. Virgo girl is intrigued by Aquarius boy's far-flung ideas and downright dreaminess. Just remember, Virgo, that not everyone can be as organized and with—it as you, so cut your guy a break when he's not as quick as you are!

I told RD I'd give it a try though, just to see what happens... and I have been... I just don't have any of that spark like I had with JS or even DM.... it sucks it couldn't be just a casual thing 'cause based on last weekend I think he'd be a lot of fun in bed...

On a different note... I need a new job.

I used to love my job but now I'm no longer having any fun at it and I don't look forward to coming to work anymore. I can't get any time off because there's no one to cover my shifts and I've been working 10hr+ days with no additional compensation (I'm the manager & salaried). Plus I have a lot of resentment towards my boss for having me work and not being very compassionate after my surgery.

So, of all things, I think I've decided that I want to go and be a Bartender. Everyone I mention it to thinks I'd be really great at it and that it's the perfect job for me. I'm such a night and social person and it just seems like my kind of thing. It just seems like something I'd have fun doing. I'm going to wait until after my birthday and after I'm all healed and I'm going to look into doing it.

ok, so it's 45113638_202b79dc11 I don't have a pic of my Fredericks shoes this week but I haven't forgotten! Hopefully you're not tired of my lips or my eyes yet!


Hear No Evil

Speak No Evil


See No Evil

HHNT!!

13 comments:

ATLLG said...

Oh my I get to pop the HNT comment cherry of those hot pics!?

SWEEET!

HHNT!

And with those items I'd be all about the causual sex!

Wandering Lover said...

Gorgeous teases. I love your piercings on your ear. They are well placed. I love to place kisses up a woman's neck and then kiss, lick and suck on her ear. I like to lick other things too. ;)

I'm a tattoo guy and have tons, including a sleeve on my right arm.

Those lips are succulent, plump and just so perfect. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my naughty blog.

I'll be adding you too. ;)

*spank*

Wandering Lover said...

I forgot to mention your eye there. Eyes are some of my favorite parts on people. I love to flirt with a lady with just wicked looks from the eyes.

Cali Girl said...

atllg- You can pop my cherry anytime you sexy thang!

twl- welcome! mmmm, tattoos on guys are a weakness of mine (as are those sexy glances!)... so damn hot! I have a couple myself that I haven't shown pics of yet... but I will :)

~Tim said...

Great looking parts!

HHNT

Anonymous said...

Hummm... I feel evil all the way... ;-))
Great photos...
HHNT!

Kitty said...

Great pics HHNT!

tkkerouac said...

Nice post, Happy HNT!

Shibari said...

oh my heck i love those lips...
*kisses*
xo

Anonymous said...

B-E-A-Utiful pictures!!!

Thanks for sharing those!!

Lapis Ruber said...

Great pics. Thanks. Happy (belated) HNT

Cali Girl said...

wow... thanks everyone!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

xoxo!

tkkerouac said...

A lady friend of mine bartends at a very popular dance bar where I live and she makes a weeks worth of money in one night.
Shes been doing it now for 10 years and has her mortgage paid off.
It can be quite lucrative if you work at the right place.