Tuesday, September 11, 2007

TMI #100

Happy TMI!

Come play!

1. Where was the first place you ever had sex?
heh... in a bathroom in a bench... like the bathrooms they have at the swimming pool of an apartment complex... not very romantic, I know... I just wanted to have sex!

2. Does size matter? (open to interpretation boys and girls)
I'd like to say no but lets be honest, of course it does. You've gotta be able to feel it and it's gotta feel good! and... there really is such a thing as too big!

3. Have you ever had sex in your office or your place of employment?
no, but good lord that would be hot...

4. Ever been skinny dipping?
yes, not for many, many years though... oh, except naked hot tubbing earlier this year

5. Top or bottom?
top or bottom what??

Bonus: Where were you September 11, 2001? What were you doing when you first heard about the twin towers?
I remember getting in my bar to go to work and the radio was on and the DJ's were chatting about something and I didn't really want to listen so I put a cd in. Then when I walked into work everyone was looking at the news on the internet and talking about what happened. I didn't really comprehend the magnitude of it until a few minutes later we watched the 2nd plane fly into the 2nd tower... then I was speechless and so, so sad. I'm not religious and I don't ever go to church but one of my friends/co-workers at the time was and later that day I went with him to church to pray and light a candle for everyone involved that day.

12 comments:

Wandering Lover said...

1). In a tiny apartment bedroom on a tiny bed that I nearly fell off of.

2). I think size matters but I think it's better to be thick then long (at least that's what I've heard from the ladies) and I'm blessed to be thick.

As for length I'm right at 7 inches which I think is a good length.

3). No but I agree it would be steamy. I'd love to bend a secretary over a desk. And getting sucked in the big office chair before going down on her from under the desk.

Trying to be so quiet to avoid detection. HOT.

4). Yep, back in high school and I loved the feeling of water surrounding my naked body. As well as the feeling of doing something naughty.

5). Top I guess unless she's riding me--which I love.

BONER, er, BONUS:

I was home waiting for the plumber and once he showed up he said to turn on the t.v., so I did, right before the 2nd plane slammed into the 2nd building. I sat there with the plumber on the couch silently watching for about 45 minutes.

I'll never forget that plumber. We bonded that day. After he left I went to class at the university and the classes all had t.v.'s in the classrooms. There were no lesson plans, just watching the live coverage and talking about how it was impacting us. What a surreal day. I will never, EVER forget where I was that day.

I also remember being glued to the t.v. 24 hours a day for like a month.

Bunny said...

9/11 brought a lot of people of all religious and non-religious stripes together. We all needed to be with others after such a horrible event.

Great TMI answers!

Anonymous said...

Great answers. I had chance at #3 once but was too dumb at the time to take advantage of it.

BirdMadGirl said...

What do you mean a bench in a bathroom isn't romantic? That sounds pretty hot to me :) And yes I agree, there is a thing as too big. :-/

I'm also not very fond of churches or organized religions, but I also went to church that day. What a shitty, shitty day that was.... *sigh.

xox

Anonymous said...

Lol @ your #1. Sex doesn't always need to be romantic. My first time wasn't and I didn't care it all. I just wanted to do it.

I agree too, there is def a thing as too big!

Happy TMI!

Shibari said...

Cali... I always love your answers. thank you for sharing :)
xoxoxoxoxo

ATLLG said...

Great answers! I got master keys to the workplace...just let me know ;)

Constance said...

1) in a guy's apartment the night of my high school senior prom.
2) heck yeah it matters. I like 6" and thick myself...
3) yes, once.
4) Only as a kid...
5) Both... :)

Happy Wednesday to you, Cali Girl !

Anonymous said...

Great answers!!!
If you get a shot at office sex, you gotta try it... it's cool!!

Happy TMI!!!

Cali Girl said...

twl- great answers! Don't fall off the bed!!

bunny- isn't it strange how things like that happen.. too bad the feeling of togetherness doesn't last...

david- hello & welcome :) next time do it!

valyna- lol, ok, it was a little hot.. we were actually in the pool making out before and it was either gonna happen in the pool or the bathroom.. so bathroom it was!

ar- lol, no kidding, just get it over with and have the romance later when it doesn't hurt so much..

shibari- always great to see you hon :) xoxo!!

atllg- so um, about those keys.. does next tuesday work for you? ;)

annie!- haha, I wasn't a virgin the night of my senior prom but did some kinky sh*t that night with the guy I was with... hah, had totally forgot about that till now

jg- I friggin hope to! I always thought office sex would just be hot... bend me over the desk, enter me from behind... yum!!

thanks to all for your comments!!!

~Tori said...

I'll bet ya I'll have sex at our work before you do....

he he he....

Cali Girl said...

wtf... beotch

and why the hell not... you've had sex in MY car and I haven't!