Friday, September 14, 2007

Cravings and kink

ok, so today I'm having these insane "please-pin-me-up-against-the-wall-have-your-way-with-me-and-fuck-me-hard" cravings and it's driving me crazy... I think It's because I was sex deprived for those 5 weeks and now that I can have sex again my hormones have kicked into overdrive and I want it all the time again.

How do you tell someone, hey can you fuck me hard against a wall or something... that or pin me down on the bed and just dominate me....

I know he'd do it, I can see a wicked streak in him but it both scares and excites me...

You see, I love kinky sex. I love to be tied up, tied down, spanked, hair pulled, blind folded etc... and just plain dominated. Not disrespected though. I'm not a true sub, I can be mighty defiant when asked to do something I don't want to do.

The thing about kinky sex for me is that it's easy to not let emotion get involved so it's *safe* for me. Sure, there's passion and lust but it's all sexual. I won't get butterflies in my tummy from you biting my neck or spanking my ass where I might happen if you were lightly kissing me and running your fingers lightly down my body.

Then we come to boys and kinky sex. Most of the time they're the same way with kinky sex as they are with anal. You let them do it once and they want to do it every frikkin time. Please guys, I do not want your dick in my ass every time we have sex. Every so often if you get me turned on enough, sure, we can go there but if you try to do it all the time I'm just gonna say no and that's gonna be it... and on that same note, I don't want to be tied up or have rough sex every time either. Sometimes the best sex is just taking your time and exploring and being sweet and gentle and just letting the moment overtake you... Let the kinky sex be a sometimes thing so when it does happen it's breathtaking, passionate and just fun.

Which brings me to my dilemma... do I want to take the chance and entice him to let the beast inside of him out with the hopes that he won't over abuse the fun? or do I want to let the sleeping giant stay sleeping?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a tough one. Maybe you shouldn't say anything just do it. I've noticed when I say something about it that's when the guy thinks that's all I want but when I just grab him and kiss him and pull him into me while I'm against the wall it seems very spontaneous and it doesn't become a full time thing.

Just found your blog via Jon Galt. Great read!

Wandering Lover said...

Maybe you could just say to him, "Let's get kinky" and after you could explain to him that you like a mix though of sexual play.

I too like to mix it up a bit so things don't get boring, stale and over-whelming.

By the way, I've never screwed a girl in the ass. I've always wanted to but I've been way to thick for the girls.

Oh well. I'm not one of these guys obsessed with doing a girl's ass anyway. I like most all kinds of playing naughty. ;)

Sarah said...

I totally agree with this. I hate once you open the back door that guys get this kind of whiny pleading tone every time you do it after that....like please, juet let me stick it in your ass, PLEASE...

No no no. Every now and then is fine, but seriously boys, don't whine.

Constance said...

Good Sunday afternoon the 16th to you CaliGirl ! How are you doing ?

You wrote perfectly of both the longings, the lines in the sand, and he dilemna...

Since most men cannot go kinky without losing their ability to be loving, I'd be hesitant...

BUT on the other hand, if your relationship is long-lasting and secure enough, it MAY be something you can talk about where he would totally understand - and only you know that...

Good luck - it is soooo much fun to be able to have both !

Thank you for commenting on my erotica blog, b.t.w. -- a whopping 12 times since August 1st ! You are a dear.
I left you a link in today's 'thank-you's.

*cyber hugs and smiles*
Loving Annie

Anonymous said...

You bring up some excellent points here. The toughest thing, being a guy, is knowing which kind of sex my partner wants... there need to be subtle hints that are worked out over time which communicate what direction you want to head.

As for your dilema... I say, "Life is short, play hard!"

the desertwind said...

great posts love the read!! david

ATLLG said...

ya know when I get my lower lip bit is when I know to bite back...but when I'm caressed and stroked I know to slow it the fuck down...communications is a great thing and most times words aren't required...

Cali Girl said...

wow, thanks for all the great comments and words of advice you guys!!!

I think I'm gonna leave it alone for right now, I need to deicide first what direction I want this relationship to go in before I decide to take things in that sexual direction...

you all rock :)