Saturday, September 29, 2007

ok, so yea, still can't keep it in my pants...

Once again I went to the bar last night, was drinking and ended up talking to Country Boy for the first time since Sunday. He apologized and was being really nice & not drinking too much because he didn't want to upset me again so I ended up forgiving him enough to let him drive me home then couldn't help it and invited him in.

What can I say, I was horny and he's friggin fantastic in bed!

We got to my place a little after one and were still going at it at 3:15 when my neighbors pounded on their ceiling to try and shut us up (hehe). We went through every position from missionary to him on top, behind, laying side by side, me on my back w/him on his side... he went down & made me cum 3 or 4 times and good lord does this boy know how to find my g-spot. Then this morning we went for a few more hours all over again :)

oh! and thanks to the Rum, I told him that I like things a little kinky. Hair pulling, spanking, being dominated, the whole hand on the neck thing and I "may" have told him I like being tied up but I don't exactly remember. So after I told him he did get a little forceful, pinning my hands above my head & stuff like that, it was great!

We'll have to see if he behaves himself well enough tonight for me to take him home again :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goddamn Rum...it's like truth serum. I hate that.

Constance said...

Good Sunday evening to you, Cali Girl !

Awwwwwwesome ! You lucky girl, you !!! Men like that are worth a little bit of trouble, aren't they ???

Loving Annie

Bunny said...

Wonderful! I love it when they get a little rough like that . . . mine can't take a hint (and my hints aren't hints so much as blatant requests for roughness)

Constance said...

So.... what happenned ???

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is that Country Boy is one lucky dude.

Note to self: Be sure to keep plenty of Rum on hand.

Cali Girl said...

lol whoami, rum is definitely truth serum!

Annie- yea, they certainly can be, I just wish it was trouble without the attachment.. .I want to be free to mess around with whomever else I want to!

Bunny- ohhh, I've got his triggers figured out now, things have been FUN lately!!

jg- you, me & rum anytime babe ;)