Tuesday, October 2, 2007

TMI #103

1. Early bird or night owl?
I am such the night owl!

I will go to bed as late as possible to still get up on time in the morning.. and boy, watch out cause I'm sooooo not a morning person, lol

2. If you could only be one, would you rather be smart or good looking?
damnit, this one is hard... I'm both smart and good looking and I'm not sure which I'd give up... just how "not good looking" would I be?? Would I still be good looking enough to pick up guys? hehe... I'm bad, I know...

3. Do you gossip?
little bit to my best friend but tthat's to be expected... I'm pretty good at extracting gossip from people without giving up any of my own info though

4. On a scale of 1-10, how adventurous are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
sexually- about an 8 or 9, in life- probably a 5 or 6

5. On a scale of 1-10, how good a kisser do you think you are? ( ditto )
an 11! no, really... I'm a sensual kisser and I like to nibble on lower lips a little ;)

Bonus (as in optional):What do you consider the biggest turn on out of the following? a) lingerie b) movies c) toys d) role playing e) leather f) none of this does anything for me
what happened to g)all of the above? .... any one of those things can be a huge turn on given the setting, mood & other person involved...

4 comments:

Professor Fate said...

But she goes to 11

Happy TMI

Constance said...

Very interesting, Cali Girl ! Good meme !

ATLLG said...

still thinking about the kissing answer

Wandering Lover said...

I love to suck and nibble on the lower lips too.