Tuesday, October 23, 2007

oh yea, for the record...

I did end up having sex Friday night

I can't seem to hold out & stop talking to CB for very long, that time it was from Sat to Fri... As soon as I end up in the same place as him I give in & end up taking him home with me. He is good with his tongue, his hands, everything else and knows the right places to touch just the right way to drive me crazy plus he knows and does the one kinky thing that turns me on more than anything and it's just too damn hot to give up!!!

So yes, many orgasms were had Friday night...

3 comments:

Bunny said...

A friend like CB is hard to say no to . . . does he have a brother? In Michigan?

SoCal Sal said...

The one kinky thing? Oh do tell!

Cali Girl said...

haha bunny, I'll ask!

socal- it's #50/51 on my "100 Things" list :)