Friday, October 19, 2007

What happened to the sex?

Seriously.

My original intent of this blog was to talk about all my smutty little adventures and what did I go and do... I broke my rules and got involved with a boy and then another one and then started talking about feelings and stuff and stopped writing about sex.

My bad.

So, while maybe not this weekend (I think I'm getting my effin period, why couldn't it wait till Monday!) but hopefully next weekend I'll make an effort to get back to my prowling ways and find a cute new victim to tell you all about :)

So, hope everyone has a sex fill weekend, have an orgasm or two for me!

Kisses!

1 comment:

Constance said...

Good Friday evening to you, Cali Girl !
Sex and feelings go hand in hand... Sometimes you're in the mood to write about one, sometimes the other.. Variety is interesting :)