Tuesday, October 30, 2007

TMI #107

1. If they kept stats of your sex life like they do in sports, what would you lead the league in? what all time record would you hold?
haha, this is kind of a silly question... I don't think I'd lead the league or hold any records for anything...

2. What song gets you in the mood to have sex? best music to fuck to? best music to make love to?
oddly enough, I don't think I've ever had sex to music...maybe way back when I was a teenager or something, I dunno. As far as what gets me in the mood... anything that I can grind up against someone to...

3. Where is your favorite place to have sex in your house/apartment?
the bed... boring, I know... although, I'd really love for someone to bend me over the kitchen table or fuck me while I'm sitting on the kitchen counter....

4. (girls) Have you sent or given your used panties to a guy? Do you know what happened to them? (guys) Have you taken/asked for a girls panties before? What did you do with them? (non-breeders) What is the protocol for this "tradition"?
nope, my panties always go back on... plus, that's just weird to me

5. What makes a kiss a great to you?
passion...

Bonus: Who pays for a date? If the girl asks a guy out, does she pay? If you are interested in same sex partners, how do you determine who pays?
I kinda like to keep things fair... he'll pay one time I'll pay the next. If we do something like dinner and the movies and he pays for dinner I'll get the movies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've christened all the rooms in the house, but my wife and I have never tried it with her actually sitting on the kitchen counter. Happy TMI!

SoCal Sal said...

How about I cook dinner first? *wink*

Bunny said...

Excellent answers! The bed/bedroom is a popular place today!

Happy TMI!

SoCal Sal said...

Are you going to come out and play today? I am!