Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Solution & Some HNT

ok, I finally came to a decision about Mike. I'm not going to go visit him, I know he has a girlfriend and I don't want to take a visit from her plus, although it probably wouldn't happen, there's always the chance that he'd refuse my visit and that would crush me. Instead I wrote him a letter and included my phone number and am going to leave it up to him whether or not he wants to talk to me. I just hope I can finally get some closure so I can close that chapter of my life and finally start to move on.

As for CB, he and I are still being dysfunctional, I really need to move on, I'm not sure what's stopping me. We had another stupid arguement last night and I haven't heard from him at all today. I'm sure that'll only last until tomorrow night though...

Here's me tired and a little hungover but making it through the day!

8 comments:

~Tim said...

Hang in there!

HHNT

Anonymous said...

I know it's a hard decision, but probably the right one.

HHNT!

SoCal Sal said...

You have very beautiful eyes dear.

Cali Girl said...

thank you very much!

ATLLG said...

What just one minute....scanning back over previous posts....................still scanning... awh screw it....

You have been with-holding THOSE EYES!? OMG! I demand a more complete and up-close inspection of THOSE EYES!

Cali Girl said...

LOL!

I've posted them before i swear!!

I'll post more though :)

Bunny said...

Probably the right thing w/Mike. You and CB are just back and forth, aren't you? Is the great sex worth the aggravation? Only you can answer that . . .

Cali Girl said...

I know, I know... CB and I went through the same thing again this weekend... something happens, we get into a disagreement over text messages, stop talking then end up in each others arms again the next time we're face to face...

*sigh*