Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Confusion, Turmoil & Some TMI

We all have one... the one that got away, the person who hurt you so bad it's hard for you to trust anyone else now, the #100 on your "100 Things" list, the guy who you've started a blog about but have never been quite able to finish telling the story, the love of your life, one of the only 2 first kisses you remember, the boy you fell in love with when you were 12 but didn't get together with until you were 23... the boy who broke your heart when you were 25 and you've never really been able to move beyond it.

ok, ok, so maybe you don't have that guy, but I do.

The last time I talked to him was in July '03 and every day since then I've thought about him and wondered where he was and what he was doing.

Friday night I ran into his brother at the bar and got the answer to that question.

He's in jail, in the town that I live in and now I'm waging a war inside myself on whether or not I should go see him.

I think I need to. Not for answers, I don't want an explanation of why he did what he did. I just want to know we can be friends and that I can walk away this time.

we'll see.

ok, enough of that... time for some TMI!

1. What are your 7 favorite tactile things that turn you on? Sex (like oral, or penetrative) cannot be an answer. (Examples: silk, light tickling, etc).
massages, light tickling, kissing and light kisses in the right spots.. ok, really anywhere on the body, sucking on my neck, feathers, silk... is that 7?

2. What are your non-genital errogenous zones and what do you like done to them?
There's this spot on my neck that Mike was always able to find... omg, it would drop me to my knees, aside from that back of the knees & ankles...

3. What sounds get you sexually charged?
the quickening of breathing and any kind of moans or noises from a guy... I love guys who make noise when they're turned on, that just gets me going like you wouldn't believe.

4. After losing your virginity, what is the longest you’ve gone without penetrative sex?
I'm not sure, I lost my virginity at 14 so I'd guess 6 months and that would've been years & years ago... now I'm goin crazy if I go 6 days :P

5. What is your least favorite sexual position? Why don't you like it?
I'm actually not a fan of being on top, it eventually hurts my back.

Bonus (as in optional):If you could sexually dominate or submit to 5 people - any 5, currently living or deceased - which 5 would it be?
I think I'm gonna pass on the bonus this week, I don't really have a good answer for it...

Happy TMI!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your answers are great too :)

Bunny said...

Excellent answers! My back can sore on top too. And thighs sometimes, but I'm working on that ;-)

I love a vocal guy, even if it's just incoherent moans of approval . . .

Happy TMI!

Joy, Shared said...

Thanks for the feedback!

I hope that you're able to sort things out with your '100 things' guy, but I think that you ought to wait until he's out of jail to try to do it. Make sure he's fixed his life before taking the chance of letting him back into yours.

Have a great remainder of your week!

Anonymous said...

Great TMI... and about your firs part, more personal... I will only say... don't go...
Why do you want to be friend with someone who hurt you badly and is in jail?
I know the answer... ;-) But really, I think you should leave all that in your past... ;-)

Anonymous said...

My hubby isn't very vocal -- but I make up for that myself :p I would dig it if he were tho... So for now I have the breaths against my neck. ;)

On top is fabu! I hope you (and Bunny) get that strengthened and enjoy it -- not that I'm a doctor or anything, just highly enjoy it myself lol

Shibari said...

OHHHHH yummy and you are right we were similar.. lol... But we are similar alot.. ;)

EXCELLENT my dear EXCELLENT...
much love
S~*

Anonymous said...

I have a girl that matches your guy. Just a bit more current...very current!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!