Thursday, October 11, 2007

Uninspired & Some HNT

That's how I'm feeling I suppose, and it's not that I'm unhappy or anything, I just don't really know what to say right now. Almost a writers block I suppose.

I do have one little frustrating thing going on though. I've finally given in and been hanging out with Country Boy... by the way, I'm shortening him to CB... anyways, I've decided that I like him. He's really sweet to me and we have a good time together.

Now here comes the part where I'm Karmically cursed.

A couple years ago he had lung cancer & had a transplant and is now immunosuppressed and has to get labs done every couple weeks to make sure everything's ok. He went a couple days ago and his labs came back that he has some weird virus that has something to do with cats that he had before and had to get blood transfusions for to get rid of.

Well, I have a cat... and I'm not giving her up... and now he can't hang out at my place and his place isn't an option.

Aside from that stuff, JS's new girlfriend and I have tentatively started talking and are on our way to becoming friends. She's a nice girl and while I was feeling a little resentful towards her at first for what happened, I know it's not her fault and he's a good friend and I just want him to be happy and this is what he's chosen. So I support that and want to make it comfortable for everyone and want everyone to be friends & have a good time.

Little bit of HNT for ya! I posted one of my tattoos a couple weeks ago so here's the rest.

2 comments:

ATLLG said...

OK shit I can't see the picture here at work... but I know it's HOT so please forgive me for bust'n the comment cherry and not having actually SEEN it... cause I KNOW it's GREAT!

HHNT!

Constance said...

Cali Girl,
Bummer. Big bummer. For him health wise, and for you because you love your cat... sigh.
Is staying at a wonderful bed & breakfast inn or nice hotel overnight occasionally out of the question ???
Loving Annie