Thursday, November 1, 2007

busy day and a little HNT

My boss is out of town so I'm running all three stores and it gets to be a bit of a juggling act. Not to mention I have an incompetent employee who frustrates me to no end.

CB and I spent the last 2 nights together. Both nights were actually really good. We seem to get along really well when we're together, it's when we're apart that we'll end up bickering about something stupid. It was fun to spend Halloween with him though. We drove around & looked at the different houses that were decorated then went to dinner then grabbed some ice cream, came back here, lit a bunch of candles and cuddled on the couch. It was fun.

last week ATLLG demanded more of the eyes so this one's for you :)


8 comments:

SoCal Sal said...

Awesome look!

Shibari said...

oh my heck ... beauty-full... xoxo

Anonymous said...

You have awesome eyes.

ATLLG said...

Oh my I could look into THOSE EYES for -ev -er.

thank you thank you thank you

HHNT!


more more more more
( just being typical )

Anonymous said...

God... beautiful eyes!!!

Constance said...

Incredibly beautiful eyes, Cali Girl. Just stunning.

Cali Girl said...

awww, thanks all!!!

Anonymous said...

very sexy
Max
http://maxstroker.livejournal.com/