Wednesday, November 14, 2007

TMI a little late but here!

1. Have you ever met a fellow blogger in person?
nope, I have met people from online games or message boards though...

2. Did you ever play an innocent game of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"? How old were you?
hmmm, not that I can recall but probably...

3. When did you get your first not so innocent kiss?
I was 13 & at the skating rink... didn't ever know his name, just some guy who kissed me outside

4. Have you ever awoke with someone who's name you did not remember?
LOL...yes! Thank god RD knew about it so she called me the next morning and I put her on the phone with him and she found it out for me.

5. Have you ever let someone else wash you while you were perfectly capable of doing it yourself?
just the other day as a matter of fact :)

Bonus (as in optional): What makes a great first date for you?
conversation!

I really could care less where we go, as a matter of fact, the more casual the better... as long as there's great conversation I'm a happy camper!

3 comments:

SoCal Sal said...

Great answers. Hope you are well.

ATLLG said...

Nice.... I was born with the give of gab... my problem has been looking down and realizing it's like 3am and I am not a good late night person and now I know what time it is! chuckle...

SoCal Sal said...

Hellooooooooo!!!

I hope you are ok? Just checking.