Tuesday, September 18, 2007

TMI #101

1. What is one thing a your significant other could do to you to rock your world?
buy me diamonds? hehe... I know you're probably looking for something sexual but really, having a great conversation with me seems to get me every time. You know, one of those that everything just flows and you're smiling and laughing and just communicating on a level all of its own.

2. Which super power (ability to turn invisible, ability to read people's thoughts, or invulnerability) would you take and why?
I think I'd like to be able to fly... that way I could go anywhere I want, whenever I want and not have to worry about paying high airplane ticket fees! hehe

3. Would you rather be tied up or tie someone else up?
tie me up! (please... someone, now! really!) ... I kinda covered this in my last post. I love kink, I love being tied up and letting someone have their way with me. I'm usually in control of what goes on in my life and it's one time that I'm actually almost able to give up that control and that's such a turn on for me.

4. What is your best physical and non physical asset?
hmmm, for physical I'd probably say breasts, eyes or smile... non physical.. well, I'm a very smart girl...

5. If they were naming new Dwarves beyond the seven what would your name be and why?
Kinky Dwarf? ... sorta self explanatory

Bonus: What's the most embarrassing thing you ever bought?
oh hell, I get embarassed buying everything from tampons to condoms... i don't know why... So, every year I go to the SF Gay Pride festival and stock up on the free ones they give out so I don't have to :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, where did you see "ability to fly" on the list of available super powers? Huh? Tsk-tsk. :-) tee-hee!

And it seems there are quite a few of us that are bucking for the title of Horny Dwarf.

So, do we get a glimpse of those glorious breasts on this week's HNT? Just a thought, jjjuuuust a thought.

Happy TMI!!!

Cali Girl said...

yea, I'm a bit of a rebel, I had to pick one of my own ;)

As for my breasts, there's a pic of them in a bra floting around my blog somewhere... without a bra though, probably not gonna happen.. I made a rule a long time ago that I wouldn't post nude pics of myself on the internet.

Stranger things have happened of course...

Wandering Lover said...

1). Oh god, I don't know. She rocks my world everyday.

2). The ability to go back in time so that I could fix stuff like stopping wars and making some different decisions in life. That being said, however, I don't have many regrets.

3). Both. I like to give and receive fun. Yeah it's a cop out answer.

4). Physical? Probably my manhood but I've gotten many compliments on my eyes and lips as well. ;) Non-physical? Probably my compassion and open-mindedness.

5). Crazy, Hahahahahahaha!!!!

BONUS: Buying zebra striped underwear when I was in my teens because all my mom bought was tighty-whities, yuck!! I was always afraid the checker would call my mom or something. That's about it. I'm not embarrassed too easily either.

Bunny said...

Kinky, eh? I prefer being tied up too. Forces me to just enjoy myself and not be so worried about his pleasure.

Happy TMI!

ATLLG said...

the ability to fly....COOL!

I'll buy new handcuffs anytime for you!

Constance said...

Good Wednesday afternoon to you, Cali Girl !

I am totally into 1, 3 and 4, too !

Pretty condoms to look at, but I think I'd burst out giggling if a man showed up with a neon green hard-on !

Cali Girl said...

TWL- lol, zebra striped underwear are sexay! ok, maybe not.. great answers though!!

bunny- no kidding, gotta love that!

atllg- you... me... handcuffs... yum!

Annie- hahahahaha... a neon green hard on... I'd suggest seeing a doctor for that ;)

xoxo all!

Anonymous said...

Ha, that's too funny that you stock up. Pretty smart though!