Tuesday, September 25, 2007

weirdness...

JS called me tonight...

Just to talk...

I'd almost forgotten how easy it was to have a great conversation with someone...

We talked about baseball and football and stuff he has going on with his cousin & friends. We were laughing and talking and it was just so easy.

Something interesting that's sitting in the back of my mind about this whole thing and it's probably nothing, but I know Sat night he & the new girl got into a fight. To the point where they left the bar and he came back without her. By that time I was leaving though so I didn't really get a chance to hang out with him...

So yea...

I really miss talking to him...

3 comments:

Constance said...

Good Wednesday afternoon to you, Cali Girl!

Sounds like you may be talking to him more frequently if he and her don't work out...

It is so fun/fulfilling to have a great conversation...

Constance said...

Just came by to say hello and see how you were doing this hursday night, Cali Girl !
I figure if I'm in the cyber-neighborhood visiting, I'd rather leave a comment than just lurk...
Hope that all is well.
Loving Annie

Anonymous said...

I have a guy like that in my life and it's usually better if I don't let it cross to those topics that exes shouldn't discuss. If we're talking about sports or current events we are perfect and I miss him. But eventually I'll see him online and he'll say something like "Let me see you on cam." or "Come over." and he ruins it for another week until he starts being nice again. Some people never change.

And my favorite quote is "Never make anyone a priority who only makes you an option."