Thursday, August 16, 2007

HNT

Here we are again, another HNTbutton, yay!

I have a lot on my mind but I'm not very talkative today... not feeling well also, and I'm having minor surgery done tomorrow. So you'll just have to bare with me till I get through it.

After tomorrow though... things should be SO much better physically and this weekend I plan on resolving the emotional stuff as well.

I want my sex drive back, damnit!

oh yea.. I started blogging about that the other day but never finished. Yep, lost my sex drive... not horny even a little bit. I even read some erotic stories the other day and nothin. I'm sure with just the right touch from a boy somethin could happen but it isn't happenin on its own. I know it has a lot to do with the reason I'm having the surgery tomorrow but I also know it has a little to do with my emotional state right now so I'm just waiting for it to pass.

I tell you what though once that's fixed, I don't care if it's JS, DM, or some random guy in a bar... I'm havin some hot, sweaty, please go down on me & make me cum all night long, sex... that's all there is to it :)

So, in honor of HNT here is.... uh, my foot :P

8 comments:

Bunny said...

A gorgeous foot! Love the polish and the toe ring! I'll add you to my prayers for the surgery ~ and that you'll get some soon after!

HHNT!

Bunny said...

P.S. I went through this lack of sex drive thing too. I did a post called "Hornblock" about it. It passed. Yours will too.

~Tim said...

Cute toes!

HHNT!

Shibari said...

what a lovely footy picture!
:)

ATLLG said...

cute toes and foot....lets go have a pedicure together...so our feet are nice and smooth when we roll all around in the hot sweatiness you desire...

~Tori said...

...not horny even a little bit...

who are you and what have you done with my best friend??

:p

<3

Cali Girl said...

Thanks everyone :)

Surgery went well, I'm now home & high on Vicodin.

wheeeee...

Constance said...

Good Sunday evening Cali Girl !

Nice foot !

Hope that you are recovering well from your surgery, and that your sex drive comes back very happily and hungrily and all is hot, sweaty and sucessfully sexy again after you are healed completely !

I've gone through a period of semi-blah libido in the last few months - part menopause and part no-one around to fantasize about who excited me....

It happens... And then things change again :)

Genuinely,
Loving Annie