Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wet Wednesday!

Who thinks this stuff up... it's great! Although, it's gonna make me become a lazy blogger having someone always thinking up stuff for me to post :p

1. have you ever been so ashamed/embarrassed about your body or yourself that you could not be intimate with someone? why, and what did you do about it, if anything

oh hell no, I like sex too much to let anything stop me... there's nothing that turning off the lights can't fix


2. what is the part of your body you feel worst about, and why? what are you planning on doing about it, if anything?

eh, probably my tummy... losing weight is in order!

3. what is the part of your body you feel best about, and why?

hmmm... probably my eyes, the color is unique and I usually get some nice complements on them :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"there's nothing that turning off the lights can't fix"

Right on! Lol. I love that.

You do have some awesome looking eyes. I dig eyebrow piercings too. Have a great Wednesday! :o)

Anonymous said...

Your answer to 1 is hilarious. :D

What color are your eyes? They look kind of green but kind of... I do not know really lol. Very pretty though. :)

Happy Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

People always compliment me on my eyes. Yours don't look so bad either.

Cali Girl said...

Thanks!

They're hard to describe... they're sort of this blue-grey/green color with yellow/brown near the pupil.. not really any one distinctive color...

Constance said...

Very pretty eyes indeed, Cali Girl !

sixteensecrets said...

Those eyes are fantastic. Ka Pai.