Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hanging by a moment

I've never been all that great at writing or storytelling... Math & Science were my thing. I've always been told that I "write the way I talk" which, I don't necessarily think is bad.. it's just how it is. I can't really do fiction and my non-fiction is just how I think in my head.

Anyways, where I'm going with this is that I wanted to write up another story about another incredible moment I had this past weekend but I'm not finding the words to do it but I'll give it a shot...

I can only describe it as one of the most beautiful, sensual, incredible sexual moments I've ever had. Like I think about it now and get tingles in my body.

I love kissing this boy.

We started off on the couch again, this time we made it through the movie, it was 300 and he hadn't seen it before. Of course though, anytime we're in close proximity of one another we can't stop kissing so there was kissing throughout and as soon as the credits rolled he took my face in his hands and gave me a long, sweet sensual kiss followed by more sweet kisses. He asked me if I wanted to go to bed and I said yes so he again held out his hand and I followed him back to the bedroom, stopping once to kiss in the hallway because we couldn't make it that long being without.

Since we had been watching a movie all the lights in the house were off so we both undressed in the dark and slipped into bed.

He lay down beside me and took his hand and brushed it across my cheek then leaned down to kiss me again, his hand traveling down my body, caressing my breasts, over my belly then down between my legs, fingers sliding in feeling how wet I was. He knew I didn't need a lot of foreplay that night, I just wanted him so he climbed up on top, still kissing me and slowly slid in.

This is where I experienced one of the most incredible things I've ever felt... he started sliding in & out at a steady slow pace but not just straight in & out, it ws kind of from one side to the other, and at the same time he was giving me all these beautiful kisses. He must've kissed me a hundred times. He kissed my lips, my cheeks, my neck, my shoulders, my chest all over those areas he kept planting sweet kisses while keeping the same rhythm sliding in & out of me. It was incredible. I was absolutely breathless and lost in that moment.

I swear, if you can make love without being in love, this was what it feels like.

4 comments:

~Tori said...

who says you guys aren't in love?

does there need to be a signed contract or something?

take it for what it is sweetie...

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! Good for you.

... and I happen to like your writing style just fine. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my that was sexy for sure. I am hard right now because I can just picture that. Sigh. Good for you hun.

Cali Girl said...

Thanks you guys!

I'm REALLY glad you liked it!!