Thursday, August 9, 2007

HNT

Here we are again, another Thursday, another day closer to Friday and Saturday... yay!

Plans for this weekend are Friday I'm going to try & talk RD into coming to the bar with me (I'm usually successful)...that should be a blast. Saturday JS and I are going to a party being given by one of my friends and Sunday is my Grandma's Memorial.

Friday RD has said she'll go but she has given me direct orders that I'm not to allow her to kiss any ugly boys that night.

Yea, RD is a kissing bandit... get a few drinks in her and you'll find her kissing someone in any number of places.. the bathroom, the parking lot, behind the building...etc. I even caught her in my car in the parking lot one time with some guy... I have to keep my eye on her, she's effin Houdini, if I turn my back on her she's gone.

As for me, Until JS I had this rule about kissing at the bar.. it was not happening. Me being casual sex girl never wanted any guys to see me kissing someone else in case they were the guy I ended up trying to hook up with the next night or weekend. But, that was a different bar and JS and I met at a bbq thrown by one of the bartenders of the current bar I hang out at. We've also spent a bunch of time in the bar together so people associate us with each other anyways so that rule has kinda just been thrown out the window... plus I really like kissing him :) I know, I know.. it's tacky, get a room

Annnnnyways... here's a little pic for ya all... Happy HNT!

5 comments:

~Tim said...

Looks yummy.

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Lovely.

HHNT!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I could find a nice place for those lovely lips and juicy tongue.........

~Tori said...

Hey!!! I resemble that remark!!!

If I recall correctly... you did stop me from a few kisses 2 weekends ago... where was the stopping last weekend?

As long as you keep allowing me to kiss you occasionally, it's all good!

Cali Girl said...

Who did I stop you from kissing a couple weeks ago??

I um, think I was a bit too intoxicated to stop you last weekend, lol.. my bad!

You can always kiss me darlin ;)