Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Color Change...

I lightened up the background & changed the text a bit (I'm still trying to decide if I like it so any and all input is welcome)... If anyone is still having any problems with seeing my blog please let me know and I'll do my best to fix it up right!

I haven't forgot about anyone! My bloglines is piling up with unread posts that I promise I will get to!! I just haven't been around reading blogs yet this week. I haven't had much of an attention span since my surgery plus my laptop died over the weekend so I don't have it sitting in front of me in the evenings right now... should have a new one by next week!

Also, if anyone has a link to me on their blog and I don't have a visible link to yours, please let me know and I will be sure and add you!

Hope everyone had a great hump day and that someone out there got laid for me!

2 comments:

Constance said...

Yaaaay, Cali Girl ! much better ! I could read it way more easily today ! Thank you :)

Haven't gotten laid yet (sigh), but I'm writing about it as if I am ! :)

Hope that your Thursday is a good one --

Loving Annie

Unknown said...

Your blog looks fine; like mine, you have a dark background and like me, you get concerned as to whether people can read it. I just asked the same question last week.

I hope you heal well after your surgery.