Friday, August 3, 2007

Whew

boy, has it been a long week... I can't wait to have a couple days off just to play :)

I wanted to take a sec and thank everyone for the recent comments, it makes me happy that people are enjoying what I write. If anyone has or would like to put a link to me on their blog please let me know and I will do the same for you.

That being said, I guess I really should give you all the 411 on the strap-on mention.

A few years back I was sleeping with this guy Jason. He was a kinky fucker and loved to tie me up and do all sorts of nasty things. It was great :) Soooo, he tells me that one of his fantasies is to have a girl do him with a strap-on. um, ok... well, he was doin everything for me so I figured I'd help him fulfill one of his fantasies. So he brings it over, nothing flasy and the penis part wasn't all that big, maybe 4". So, well, then, yea.. I did him with it...

I'll spare you the details but let me tell you, this was the strangest/oddest/weirdest thing I have probably ever done. Not only do I tend to be submissive but I'm a girl so I'm used to being the one receiving. So, being in control and doing a guy was a really weird feeling for me. Scary almost, to have been in that position of power. It's something I don't regret doing and will probably never do again and I'm glad to have had the experience.

So yea, in a nutshell that's the strap-on story ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, this is the second post I have read today on a blog about a women doing a man with a strap-on. Odd lol. Have a good weeend. :]

Constance said...

It is something I would love to try on a guy once, Cali Girl !
I want to know emotionally what it is like to have that power....

I hope that you have a good Saturday !

Anonymous said...

Maybe you just need more practice... LOL.

I, for one, wouldn't mind hearing the details. But that's just me. :-)

Cali Girl said...

LOL.. yea, RD read the post & said she wanted details too I just don't know if I could bring myself to write them up.

It was truly just a strange experience that brought up some almost disturbing emotions for me that I'm not sure I'm ready to bring back up yet.

I think maybe sometime down the road as I become more comfortable with writing and overcoming my shyness about talking about sex in detail that I may revist that experience and tell a little more about it... we shall see :)

Thanks for the comments!!!

Anonymous said...

Wierd. I guess I'd be down for it if some girl wanted to try it out. Not sure I'd get there on my own though, LOL!