Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back! and Happy TMI!

So, my surgery went well... What is was is that I had a cyst removed from the girl parts. In case you're interested, searching around on the internet the closest thing I've found that describes what I had is a Gartner's Cyst. I only had one minior complication that ended me up back in the ER Friday night. I guess the empty space where they removed the cyst from had filled up with fluid & blood and me getting up & walking around caused it to leak out of my sutures. Holy cow that hurt, I thought I had torn my stitches. It all turned out ok though :)

OMG... My sex drive is back! How crazy is that! Without that stupid cyst down in my vaginal area pressing against everything, my parts are all ready to rock & roll! Too bad I'm not supposed to do anything for like 4 weeks :(

I think JS and I are on the outs anyways though so it's all good.
It's just a feeling I have. I think I'm ok with it. Yes, I have a big crush on him but I'm not that emotionally invested in the whole thing. Plus, he's just not in a space in his life where he's ready for something serious and I'm not sure I am either. Don't get me wrong, I think he and I would be great together and really happy and if right now we can hold on to each other and make it through this maybe somewhere down the road we can be together but right now, it's just bad timing.

OH! I'm so proud of RD! I swear, all of a sudden she and I have switched places. Here I am sleeping with one boy and here she is going out to hook up with a COUPLE that she met on the internet. Plus like 2 other guys! (One she slept with, one she didn't) She's always been too afraid to actually go out and do it and I keep telling her that it's something she needs to do. Go out, experience life and your sexuality, have fun, break away from the ties that bind you to past people! I think she's finally starting to understand...

DM sent me a text the other night, he wanted to know why I wasn't out with him, lol... I told him about my surgery, he was really sweet and asked if there was anything he could do... I tell you what, I know what he can do after I'm all healed ;)

and now for some TMI!

1. What’s the deal with blue balls?
um, isn't that when a guy gets all hot & bothered and doesn't get a release? I believe I've been guilty of inflicting that a time or three...

2. What is the hottest vehicular sex scene in a movie?
I'm not recalling one on my own so from that list I'll have to pick Titanic... She lost her virginity, in a car.. on a ship.. hiding from people.. to a hot guy- what a rush

3. Strap-on? yes, no, give, receive?
hahaha... never received but might consider it, I did give one time... do you know that strap-on spelled backwards is no-parts ;)

4. What is the average penis length?
I *think* it's around 6"

5. How do you stimulate his prostate? Guys, do you like it?
a finger up the ass? and yes, they like it, if they say no they're lying or too scared to try ;)

Bonus (as in optional): Confession Tuesday... tell me a secret!
hmmmm... I don't think I currently have any secrets to tell...

4 comments:

Constance said...

Good Tuesday evening Cali Girl !

That's great news that the Gartner's cyst surgery went well (albeit the small complication - ouch !) and that your sex drive is back !

Four weeks will pass in no time, and then DM can do exactly what you will enjoy the most !

Glad you are keeping the JS thing in persepctive, too.
When a guy isn't ready, nothing can change it.
Timing is everything, and being patient may just pay off in the long run :)

Loving Annie

Constance said...

Cali girl, okay, i hope saying this is okay, but your blog background and the writing is so dark in color that it is really really hard to read -- and I like coming here to read what you write, but it is really difficult to make out some of the words and stuff... sigh. Is it just me having trouble seeing or does anyone else too ?
Loving Annie

ATLLG said...

totally forgot about the Titanic car scene....great answers

Cali Girl said...

Annie-

It's a light gray on black... I had it white to begin with but it seemed to bright...

I'll mess with it a little bit and see if I can't make it better, I definately want you to stick around!!